Withum's rapidly growing Sales/Use tax practice is currently accepting resumes for an Indirect Sales Tax Manager to participate in a challenging career path in any of our NY or NJ offices.
* Participate in multiple sales tax projects to identify and implement process improvements and process streamlining with respect to sales/use tax
* Assist with sales tax audits and coordinate with governmental agencies
* Conduct tax research and taxation forms using online tax tools
* Review and reconcile data reports to be uploaded into Avalara
* Prepare and present webinars on different sales tax topics
* Preferred 5 or more years' experience of sales and use tax compliance, audits or related work in public or private accounting, or equivalent experience; preferably with SaaS and/or digitized/online products experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with business background
* Preferred licensed CPA, J.D., LL.M., or MST
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as strong analytical, reporting and data querying skills
* Experience with Checkpoint, BNA, Avalara and/or NetSuite preferred
* Detail oriented approach to work, confidentiality, good problem-solving skills
* Ability to multitask on varying tax issues for multiple clients at a very fast-paced environment
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran.